Learn more about Steven
As a founding partner of Spartan Wealth Management, estate planning & corporate attorney as well as a former tax partner at a top 50 CPA firm, Steven Nofar’s technical expertise is paramount.
With a vast experience in estate and personal tax planning, family wealth planning, asset protection planning, international tax matters, business and succession planning, Steven provides a keen skill for integrating all of his planning techniques into a comprehensive financial and estate plan for his clients.
Steven has been invited to lecture for many groups, including The Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), Wells Fargo Wealth Management, MetLife, Michigan Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA), State Bar of Michigan, DMC Medical Center, and many medical/dental practice associations, just to name a few.
Degrees & Affiliations
- Investment Advisor Representative CRD# 6380456
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Licensed Attorney
- Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisors (CM&AA)
- J.D. – University of Detroit-Mercy Law School
- B.S.B.A. in Accounting, Wayne State University
- Admitted – U.S. Tax Court